Monday, January 12, 2009

here's a letter from a student

Hi April, I am enjoying the course so far and have found your notes informative. You have covered a very broad spectrum of areas within the topics I have read through so far (Module 1). Many of the Ethics topics I hadn’t considered before in regards to permaculture, so this was an eye opener for me. I really enjoy the Natural Systems and Design topics, I love learning about and looking into the webs of life and enjoy investigating wind and solar patterns, weather conditions and soil types for different localities and finding the best design solutions for them.
I am keenly waiting to complete the other topics and learning even more about permaculture. Thanks for the time and effort you have put into this course, it is a truly rewarding and worth while experience.

This is a genuine unsolicitored letter. If you want reassurance write to us and we will ensure your doubts are erased.
goto http://www.permaculturevisions.com/ and contact us

No comments: